Associated Aircraft Manufacturing & Sales (Australia) Pty Ltd
Through our relationship and support from CAGE 56540 Associated Aircraft Mfg & Sales Inc (AAMSI) in the United States, Associated Aircraft Manufacturing & Sales (Australia) Pty Ltd supports US made military platforms.
- Licensed to manufacture proprietary parts and equipments by Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Northrop Grumman and BAE Systems at our US manufacturing facility.
- Approved by the US DoD under a DD2345 Militarily Critical Technical Data Agreement to obtain technical data from the DoD.
- Able to manufacture an extensive range of parts where OEM exclusive proprietary rights have lapsed.
- Lockheed Martin Hologram Program Licensed Repairs for C130B-H components.
- Extensive inventory – from OEM and US DoD surplus sources.
- Military Avionics – IFF Transponders including the new AN/APX 121(V) Mode 5/Mode S IFF, Receivers/Transmitters, Radar Altimeters, Radar Warning Receivers, TACAN, Inertial Navigation Systems and more.
- Military Airframe and Engines – engine spares and hardware, structural assemblies, licensed manufacturer of landing gear including F/A-18, composite and sheet metal work.
- Aircraft supported – C-130, C-17, CH-47, F/A-18, P-3, UH-60/S70, Kiowa, etc.
- Quality system approvals – ISO 9001:2008 and AS9100B. Also approved by major US OEMS and the US DoD.
ABN 44 072 839 288
Unit 7, 67 Macleay St, Turner ACT 2612
Telephone 02 6257 3995
Facsimile 02 6257 5250
DEFENCE SUPPLIER CODE Z5548